How it will work:
Championship round will be held on Tuesday evening
-Music maximum of 4:00 each
-No duplication of music within this round
(two different competitors may not use the same song)
- Rehearsals will be held Sunday afternoon through Tuesday afternoon
-Minimum g-strings, thongs, pasties or merkins allowed.
-Absolutely no full nudity including any exposure of intimate body parts allowed!
-Nudity, whether accidental or intentional, will result in disqualification.
-Non-Tacky gloves allowed
-All boots allowed including thigh high but may affect technicality scoring if the judges feel your use of boots was to compensate for strength and grip
-All clothing fabric must be non-tacky
All props must be pre-approved
-No chairs allowed
-No pyro allowed
- No vulgar gestures allowed
- Floor work should be kept to 25% or less of routine
- Stage names will be allowed but must be tasteful and must be approved by the event manager
There will be a minimum of 3 judges (TBA)
Scoring will be as follows:
- Technicality: 50 points (Control, endurance, level of difficulty, lines, form)
- Presentation: 50 points (Balanced use of stage, spin vs static, variety of spins, tricks. floor work, creative entry/exit from moves, fluidity, poise)
- Artistry: 50 points (showmanship, musicality, audience engagement, costume, orginality of performance/theme/unique style)
- Multiplied by Sensuality Factor: 100 points
Each of the above components will be judged from 1-30 points and then further calculated based upon the "Sensuality Factor".
Example: Competitor scores – Technicality 20 pts, Presentation 18 points and Artistry 22 pts
Subtotal = 60
Sensuality factor = 80 or 80%
Final score = 48
- 45mm X-Pert chrome poles
- Height: 9'
- Distance: approximately 9'
- Stage Right (facing audience) on spin and Stage Left (facing audience) on static
- 24' wide x 50' deep (approximate)
- Wood flooring
***Note…the main stage in the "open air" dining room…where there are fans but no air conditioning. Prepare to dance in slightly humid and warm conditions.
(Photo will be provided soon)